After a quick and dirty solution to link Vim and Antidote, I though to a more elegant solution. It seems to be possible for me to write a small plugin for Vim to achieve this. The workflow would be:
- Create a temp file. If there is no selection, use the whole file.
- Avoid any interaction in Vim until Antidote is closed.
- Open the temp file in Antidote.
- Manullay make changes in Antidote.
- Validate in Vim and make replace the selection with the temp file.
- Remove the temp file.
Validation should be just to press “enter”. A message has to appear in Vim.
Anything impossible. I just have to find time (I estimate the equivalent of one day to achieve this).